Content & Social Marketing
- Guest posting partnerships with high authority sites like The Huffington Post, Fierce Markets, and Forbes Magazine to generate inbound links and highlight content.
- Dedicated multimedia specialists and designers across video, image, and content.
- In-house production capabilities include Final Cut Pro Studio 10, Premier Pro, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Integration of conversion pages to client’s CRM ensures closed-loop marketing analytics.
- Measurement of content’s efficacy through of Google Website Optimizer, Performable, Google ACE, Visual Optimizer, and heat mapping.
- Social media management system tracks performance of social activities.
- Online directory specialists create and update business listings on directories like Yelp, Google Places, and Yahoo! Local, optimizing them for local search.
- Creative talent works together with analytical experts to deliver content that engages and converts.
- Information transfer to gather brand guidelines, internal materials, and other content assets from client.
- Voice Meeting and creation of content map to define overarching objectives, voice, style, and target audience of content.
- Delivery of Creative Strategy and Execution Plans, including editorial calendar that defines the media, channels, and timeline for content execution (calendar updated monthly based on results).
- Optimization of content for organic search performance through on- and off-page SEO strategies.
- Monthly Performance Review. A detailed report on performance across key performance indicators including referral traffic, average time on site, organic search performance and social sharing.